Legal Narratives is a website focusing on analyzing depictions of lawyers (broadly defined) and the impact of these depictions holistically. More specifically, this means I look at:
- How media like books, films, TV shows, songs, and art depicts and discuss lawyers
- How lawyers depict themselves, including in their own writings and cases
- What lessons, roles, and stereotypes these depictions tell about being a lawyer
- How different cultures conceive of law and lawyers, and
- What techniques and themes storytelling has to offer lawyers.
And, if you feel like it, buy me a cup of coffee: all proceeds go towards helping develop content and resources here.
Editorial Note: As of May 1, 2019, Legal Narratives is on indefinite suspension. Please feel free to browse what’s available.